Monday, December 30, 2013

New Year, New Me?

As the year comes to a close, I feel a sense of relief wash over me. 2013 wasn't the best, neither was it good. I just feel like it was a passing year for me and 2014 will be much much better than this.

So in preparation of the year ahead, I did come up with resolutions which I plan to stick by no matter how tough it can get. I've decided if you put your mind to it, you can make it through.

It doesn't bother me if people find them too easy or ridiculous, a new year allows me to have the freedom of choice and I'll be doing just that. So goodbye sad stories, hello positive me!

My 2014 New Year Resolutions:
1. Eat more Halal food.
2. Be a Pesctarian.
3. Stop using products that test on animals.
4. Adopt a bunny from a shelter.
5. Volunteer at a shelter.
6. Hoard less.

One by one, I will strike them off my list.

No comments:

Post a Comment