Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Where to go from here.

I've recently reached a standstill in life, not quite sure where to go. I was offered a perm position at my current workplace which is great but yet no satisfaction comes with this achievement.

I'm 24 and have no idea what my life will be like. I envy others with a clear path ahead and need not worry about their "perfectly planned future".

At 15, I envisioned myself being successful and married in a decade. I'll soon be at that age, achieving neither.

I know it's not good to hold on to dreams which never really worked but if that's all I've got, I don't plan on letting it go.

This stupid roller-coaster feeling I get everyday doesn't seem to end. I feel so detached from reality and can only hope for a better life ahead.

People tell me to be satisfied but being unhappy shouldn't come with the equation.

Tell me God, what do I do?

No comments:

Post a Comment